These free Hocus Pocus Party Printables are perfect for decorating for Halloween! Simply download and print each of the fun designs to use at your next party.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
We are super excited for the release of the new Hocus Pocus movie this year! To celebrate I have created all sorts of nostalgic treats; like these Sanderson sister rice krispies, Hocus Pocus punch, spellbook brownies, Jinx the cat cookies, zombie Billy chocolate dipped pretzels and a whole Hocus Pocus dessert board.
A Hocus Pocus refresher:
The Sanderson sisters are the main characters of the 1993 film, Hocus Pocus. They run amuck with their evil spell book and henchmen Billy Butcherson while hunting children and turning one into Binx, an immortal black cat.
If you’re looking for more Halloween Printables be sure to check out these Halloween Activity Printables Halloween Paper Lanterns and Halloween Word Search Printables.
Hocus Pocus Party Printables:
Today I’m sharing these awesome Hocus Pocus themed designs to help you decorate for your next Halloween party. This pack of printables includes seven sheets: a couple of signs and coloring sheets, a Hocus Pocus banner and cupcake toppers.
If you would like to purchase the entire Hocus Pocus collection, be sure to visit my Etsy shop where you can get this complete set that includes more fun signs and a printable treat box.
These colorful letters can be used to create a banner that says “Hocus Pocus”.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
These would make great cupcake toppers or table confetti. I like to laminate each of them so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Halloween matching game.
Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom and enter your email in the form to receive the downloadable PDF file. These free printables are for personal use only.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your Hocus Pocus party games
- Create Halloween bingo boards to use year after year
- Gift this printable bingo game at your next holiday party
These could be used as signs to decorate around the house or as Hocus Pocus coloring pages for guests to decorate and color.
Be sure to add this Hocus Pocus Printable Bingo or Hocus Pocus I Spy to your party games!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Hocus Pocus party printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too. Happy Halloween!
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!
I am unable to save the printables, and I haven’t received the pdf file .
Hi there! I’ve added you to the email manually – please let me know if you still do not receive the file :)
I’ve tried to get the files several times. It’s not sending them to me.
I’ve added you manually to the email. Please let me know if you still do not receive it :)