This free pumpkin Jack Skellington T-shirt SVG cut file is perfect for creating a festive t-shirt for Halloween. Grab the file to create your own!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
We are huge fans of Jack Skellington around here! Some of our other awesome Jack inspired projects include: this Jack Skellington Door Printable, a Jack Skellington Mason Jar Piggy Bank and these easy Jack Skellington Oreo Cookie Pops.
Be sure to check out our most recent Jack project, this epic Nightmare Before Christmas tree!
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a T-shirt with Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
You can download the free SVG files here:
Update with cut file layers:
Be sure to check out all of the fun Halloween SVGs in our Blog Hop!
- Witch Please from That’s What Che Said
- This is My Costume from We Can Make That!
- Drink Up Witches from Leap of Faith Crafting
- Trick or Treat from unOriginal Mom
- Best Costume Ever from Try It. Like It. Create It.
- Welcome to Our Haunted House from Hello Creative Family
- Home Sweet Haunted Home from Kara Creates
- Happy Halloween from Everyday Party Magazine
- Show Me the Candy from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Mommy’s/Daddy’s Little Pumpkin from The Girl Creative
- The Pumpkin King from Homemade Heather
- Trick or Treat from Weekend Craft
If you love this Jack Skellington Inspired T-shirt, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!