This keto pumpkin pie cheesecake is so delicious my friends!
Perfect for those who are following a ketogenic diet, this low carb dessert combines the rich flavour of cheesecake and pumpkin pie. This has quickly become one of our favorite dessert recipes, keto or not.
Ever since I began following a ketogenic lifestyle over two years ago, I have been adapting many of my favorite recipes with low carb substitutions like this one. You can check out my Keto Beginner Guide to see how I got started on my ketogenic journey and lost over 85lbs in less than a year.
How to make this keto pumpkin pie cheesecake:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a soft dough forms.
3. Press dough into a greased 7″ spring form pan.
4. Bake for 12-15mins. Let cool.
5. In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree and Swerve.
6. Mix until well combined, about 3 mins.
7. Add whipping cream, salt, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
8. Whip until mixture starts to thicken and is completely smooth, about 5 minutes.
9. Pour mixture onto cooled crust and spread evenly.
10. Place in the freezer for 3 hours or in the fridge overnight to set.
11. Combine whipping cream and swerve and beat together until stiff peeks form.
12. Pipe topping onto the cake and dust with cinnamon (optional) before serving.
So good right?! This really is the perfect dessert for family gatherings. I love making this keto pumpkin pie cheesecake for special occasions, especially ones that involve turkey!
The light flavours of this cake seriously melt in your mouth.
More tips for keto baking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like almond flour instead of wheat flour and stevia instead of cane sugar.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like these Keto Mint Chocolate Cookies, Dark Chocolate Almond Bars or Keto Turtle Cookies and use them in your must bake list.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
When I recently hosted a keto potluck I had friends try this cheesecake, my Keto Chocolate Almond Caramel Cheesecake, this Keto Fatso Salted Caramel Cheesecake and my Keto Blackberry Cheesecake to help me decide which one was the best. Needless to say, we never did come up with a winner, they’re all delicious!
Cut the cheesecake into sixteen servings. Each serving is:
If I had to chose I would say that this cheesecake is my favorite by just a smidge because of the light combination of flavours. I also like that it is the lowest carb of all of my cheesecake recipes and low calorie as well.
If you love this keto pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!