Looking for fun and creative Easter snack ideas? Check out our collection of easy-to-make treats that are perfect for your holiday celebration.
With spring in the air, I have Easter on the brain, so today I want to share some of my favorite Easter snacks and desserts with you. I know you will love them as much as I do!
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
This post contains affiliate links.
Easter Snack Supplies:
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer – a mixing bowl and hand mixer works just as well, however, a KitchenAid stand mixer has been a staple in my kitchen for years.
- Baking sheets – I like these large sheet pans from Wilton with the deep sides. They are very versatile and can be used in multiple ways!
- Parchment paper – using parchment paper to line your cookie sheets is the best way to prevent the cookies from sticking! I reuse each sheet of parchment multiple times.
- Rolling pin – I like to use a wooden rolling pin, but this comes down to personal preference.
- Mixing bowls – glass mixing bowls are my favorite, because I can see what is happening while mixing.
- Measuring cups and spoons – I am forever losing and buying new ones!
- Cookie cutters – there are a ton of different cookie cutter shapes now. Have fun with these!
- Wire cooling rack – this one is perfect for cooling cookies quickly.
Easter Sugar Cookie Recipe – Add Easter bunnies and carrots to these fun cookies with royal icing! Grab the included free printable tag to make the perfect gift this Easter season.
Easter Sugar Cookie Cups – These cute Easter treats look like little birds’ nests. I like to add mini chocolate eggs to the nests, but you could use jelly beans instead.
No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake – This recipe makes the perfect, bite sized dessert for Easter! Add these easy no-bake Easter mini cheesecakes to your menu planning this spring.
Easter Chocolate Bark Recipe – Pretty pastel colors, swirled together, make a fun treat that’s perfect for celebrating Easter this year! This bark is easily customizable for other holidays too, by using different colors and sprinkles.
Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies – These super fun and colorful sweet treats would make the perfect addition to your Easter baskets. The recipe is not only delicious, but also totally easy to make!
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Buns – These cinnabunny rolls are coated in frosting and covered in festive sprinkles, for a treat that would satisfy any sweet tooth! Serve them for Easter brunch or just as a snack.
Get the whole family involved in making this Easter Egg Sugar Cookie Recipe with royal icing! They make a great gift when paired with this free printable Easter gift tag.
Easter Chocolate Dipped Pretzels – A deliciously sweet and salty treat, these pretzels are coated in pretty pastel chocolate. Use little pretzel sticks, rods, or twists.
You could even use ones that are already coated in vanilla yogurt and save yourself a step. They look so pretty on a snack board too.
Easter Rice Krispie Treats – This easy snack is perfect for an Easter party with friends or to send to school with the kiddos to share with their classmates.
Mini egg goodness!!
Easter Mini Egg Cookie Bars – These cookie bars are the perfect Easter dessert for a crowd. Try them with white chocolate chips!
This mini egg Easter dessert dip makes the perfect sweet treat for parties or events. Treat your family and friends to this fun recipe for Easter this year!
Chocolate Chip Mini Egg Cookies – Turn classic chocolate chip cookies into festive snacks for Easter by adding candy eggs in with the chocolate chips.
Cadbury Mini Egg Chocolate Bark – This bark is absolutely delicious and the perfect Easter treat! The Cadbury eggs add the perfect crunch too. Try it with dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate.
Mini Egg Rice Krispie Treats – yummy rice krispies and chocolate loaded with festive candy for a sweet treat that kids love to help make!
This easy mini egg Easter parfait recipe makes the perfect sweet treat for parties or events. Festive, fun food is one of my favorite things to create for any holiday!
This mini egg milkshake recipe is so fun to make for Easter! Treat yourself and your loved ones to this simply delicious, creamy milkshake.
No Easter list would be complete without a delicious carrot cake! This sugar-free carrot cake recipe from my friend Oscar is the ideal treat for my low carb loving sweet tooth.
Tips and Tricks:
- When planning holiday treats, create a balance of salty and sweet with your snack foods. Be sure to make room for a few healthy options, like fruit and fresh veggies, on your holiday table too.
- Whenever possible, get family members involved in the baking process. Older kids can chop and mix. Younger ones make excellent decorators.
- Pick a favorite ingredient, like Mini Eggs, and add it to your classic recipes to make them more festive!
I hope you have as much fun with these recipes as I do! Happy Easter!
If you love these creative Easter snack ideas, please help me share them on Facebook or Pinterest so that others may enjoy them too!