If you are looking for free Matching Game Printables then you are going to love today’s post! I’m sharing over twenty awesome printable matching games that kids can use for learning vocabulary.
These printables are awesome for keeping the kids busy and engaged in learning vocabulary words.
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
How to use matching game printables:
- Download and print the matching game printable worksheets with different themes.
- Laminate each of the activity pages so that they can be reused over and over again.
- When laminated, kids can use scissors to cut out the cards and then match each image with the word.
- Pair older children with younger kids and have them match pairs of cards together.
This Free Camping Matching Game Printable is fun to use year round! Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”.
Or scroll to the bottom of the page to grab the link to each printable. These free printable games are for personal use only.
20+ Matching Game Printables:
This Valentine Matching Game is a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with a fun game!
Why not print off this Free Easter Matching Game?! This makes a great boredom buster for the holidays!
This Christmas Matching Game is a fun game to print for Christmas and makes a great activity to use during the holidays! Games like this are perfect for family game night or a holiday party.
This free Fall I Spy Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use on a rainy day.
These Halloween Matching Game Printables are perfect for using at a spooky Halloween party! Simply print the free printable game for hours of fall fun.
This printable Cinco de Mayo game is perfect for keeping the kids busy during this Mexican holiday.
This free winter matching game printable is a great way to keep the kids busy on cold winter days! Simply download and print this fun winter activity to use on your next snow day.
Being Canadian, clearly we love this Canada Day Matching Game Printable too! It would be fun for the whole family to use on Canada Day!
This free Summer Matching Game Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use during summer break.
Download and print this fun earth day matchin game activity to use on Earth Day, April 22nd.
This free Spring Matching Game Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use on a rainy day.
Print this Cinco De Mayo Matching Game game to celebrate Mexico this May.
Enjoy this patriotic matching game printable this Fourth of July.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
ESSENTIALS FOR PRINTABLE PROJECTS:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
OTHER WAYS TO USE PRINTABLES:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your classroom curriculum
- Create fun games to use year after year
Seriously, there is no excuse not to play a matching game at your next event! You can find free Printables for nearly any occasion. I love how easy they are to download, print and use!!
If you love these free printable matching games, please help me share this post on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!