Looking for tasty and creative Valentine’s Day snack ideas? These easy and delicious recipes will impress your sweetheart and taste buds!
It’s the time of year when love is in the air. Hearts and chocolate, red and pink, everywhere you look.
You probably know by now how much I love making holiday-themed treats, so of course I want to share some of my favorite Valentine’s Day snacks with you!
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
Whether you are looking for a school snack for Valentine’s Day class parties, hosting a Galentine’s Day party, or just wanting to share a special treat with a special someone, this list has something for everyone.
This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine snack supplies:
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer – a mixing bowl and hand mixer works just as well however a KitchenAid stand mixer has been a staple in my kitchen for years.
- Baking sheets – I like these large sheet pans from Wilton with the deep sides. They are very versatile and can be used in multiple ways!
- Parchment paper – using parchment paper to line your cookie sheets is the best way to prevent the cookies from sticking! I reuse each sheet of parchment multiple times.
- Rolling pin – I like to use a wooden rolling pin but this comes down to personal preference.
- Mixing bowls – glass mixing bowls are my favorite because I can see what is happening while mixing.
- Measuring cups and spoons – I am forever losing and buying new ones!
- Cookie cutters – there are a ton of different cookie cutter shapes now. Have fun with these!
- Wire cooling rack – this one is perfect for cooling cookies quickly.
Valentine’s Day Snacks:
This easy Valentine’s Day parfait recipe makes the perfect sweet treat for parties or events. Festive, fun food is one of my favorite things to create for any holiday!
This Valentine’s Day dessert dip makes the perfect sweet treat for parties or events. Treat your sweetheart to this fun recipe for Valentines this year!
This Sugar Cookie Hearts Recipe is perfect for making heart shaped cookies with royal icing for Valentine’s Day! Download the free printable tag to create a lovely gift.
Treat your sweetheart to these no-bake Valentine’s Day mini cheesecakes. This recipe makes the perfect, bite sized dessert for Valentines!
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark – Yummy white chocolate loaded with festive candy and sprinkles, this addictive snack comes together in no time. Try it with white, red, or pink candy melts.
This Valentine’s Day chocolate truffle recipe is easy to make, delicious and perfectly festive for Valentine’s Day! Spread the love with these no bake Oreo truffles.
This strawberry pop tart recipe is delightfully flaky and full of flavour! Add this easy dessert to your holiday baking list.
Valentine Cookie Cups – These bite-sized treats are so fun! The little hearts and red sprinkles add the perfect festive touch.
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pretzels – It only takes a few simple ingredients to make these yummy pretzels. Make them with white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate.
Easy Valentine Oreo Cake Balls – Packaged in a clear treat bag with a cute tag, these no bake Oreo cake balls rival any box of chocolates.
Valentine Sugar Cookie Bars – This easy recipe is the perfect way to save some time, but tastes just as delicious as making individual cookies.
Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Pops – These sweet treats take minimal effort and still look amazing. They would make a perfect addition to a Valentine’s Day snack board.
Valentine’s Day Cupcakes – Filled with marshmallow fluff, these tiny cupcakes are absolutely delicious! Switch things up with a strawberry cake mix or use pink frosting.
This Valentine Sugar Cookie Recipe is perfect for making these darling cookies with royal icing for Valentine’s Day! Grab the free printable tag below – it makes giving these as a gift super easy.
Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Rolls – These heart-shaped cinnamon buns are coated in frosting and covered in festive sprinkles for a fun holiday breakfast or snack.
Who wouldn’t love to make a delicious Valentine’s Day Milkshake to share with their sweetheart?! This easy milkshake recipe is perfect for enjoying with someone special!
Valentine Mini Pancakes – These pancakes are so fun to stack and perfect for celebrating a special occasion. If you are feeling really ambitious, try making these little gems in the shape of a heart. Serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
This is the best, non alcoholic, Valentine’s Day Punch Recipe! It’s full of sweet, strawberry puree and darling strawberry hearts, making it the perfect drink to share with your sweetheart.
This lovely charcuterie board is the perfect low carb dish for Valentine’s Day. Let me show you how to make a keto valentine charcuterie board!
Use this easy Valentines pizza recipe to celebrate Valentine’s Day with someone special. This fun heart shaped pizza is perfect for enjoying with your sweetheart or the kids!
Tips and Tricks:
- When planning holiday treats, create a balance of salty and sweet with your snack foods. Be sure to make room for a few healthy options on your holiday table too.
- Try a plate of all red veggies. Or make healthy rainbows, with fruit, veggies, or a mix of both.
- Whenever possible, get family members involved in the cooking process. Older kids can chop and mix. Younger ones make excellent decorators.
I hope you enjoy these delicious homemade treats. Any of them will fit perfectly with a Valentine’s Day theme.
If you love these Valentines Day Snack Ideas please help me share them on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!