Pumpkin Chocolate Covered Pretzels – delicious chocolate covered pretzels with pretzel stems and green m&m leaves make easy treats for fall!
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be waiting there when you’re ready.
It’s super easy to make chocolate covered pretzel snacks with candy melts and m&ms. Pretzels are so fun to create these fall themed treats with!
What are chocolate covered pretzels?
Chocolate covered pretzels are delicious little treats with the perfect combination of sweet and salty flavours. These pumpkin pretzels are made easy by simply using mini pretzels, dipping them in chocolate and then adding green m&ms and pretzel pieces.
These fall pumpkin treats are so much fun for kids of all ages to make and take to a party or event.
I love how darling these treats look with orange candy melts and m&ms! They can easily be adapted by simply using different colored chocolate.
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Pretzels:
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. In a medium bowl, melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely smooth.
3. Dip the pretzel into the chocolate, coating it entirely.
Alternately, you can also use this new Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot that keeps the chocolate melted at the perfect temperature!
Tip: I like to use a fork for lifting the pretzel out of the chocolate because it allows the excess chocolate to drip between the tines.
4. Place the treats on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Add a broken pretzel stem to the top of each chocolate covered pretzel.
6. Add the mini m&ms to the melted chocolate before it cools. Press the candy into the chocolate so that it really sticks.
7. Place the chocolate covered pretzels in the fridge and allow the chocolate to harden completely before serving.
TIPS FOR MAKING THESE EASY TREATS:
- Use Wilton candy melts for best results, the wafer chocolate melts the best. Add one teaspoon of coconut oil to other melted chocolate chips to help them melt and pour better.
- Lay the chocolate covered treat on a parchment lined baking sheet for easy moving and transporting before the chocolate has hardened.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge or freezer to completely cool before serving.
How long do chocolate dipped pretzels last?
Store these yummy treats in a large freezer bag or airtight container for up to one month at room temperature. They can also be stored in the fridge to prevent the chocolate from melting or in the freezer for months.
How perfect are these pretzels for Fall Themed Parties?! Easy peasy right?!
More Pumpkin Treat Ideas:
This post contains affiliate links.
Some of my kitchen essentials:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
I created fun printable gift tags to go with these pumpkin treats! Simply print, cut out and use them to make an easy gift.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these pumpkin chocolate covered pretzels, please give them a five star review and help me share them on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
- 12-20 mini twist pretzels
- 3 oz orange chocolate candy melts
- 1 Tbsp mini green M&Ms
- 1 Tbsp broken pretzel pieces
1. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely smooth.
2. Dip the pretzel into the chocolate, coating the whole thing.3. Place the treats on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Immediately add a green M&M and ¼” piece of pretzel to the top.
5. Place the pretzels in the fridge and allow the chocolate to harden completely before serving.