This Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe is the tastiest and easiest appetizer to make for game day! The whole family will love the rich creamy texture and subtle artichoke flavour.
Not everyone loves spinach – shocker I know! – so I thought that it was high time that I shared this adaptation of one of our favorite appetizer recipes. If you ARE looking for something with spinach be sure to check out these Four Ingredient Spinach Dip, Classic Spinach Dip and Campfire Spinach Dip recipes!
Ingredients needed for this recipe:
- 14oz artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonaisse
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
You can find everything that you need to make this recipe at Costco. I love the Kirkland brand of artichoke hearts and the fresh, shredded parmesan cheese. I usually skip the giant tub of mayonnaise simply because we would never use it all. So I used this real mayonnaise made with evoo from our local grocer.
How to make this hot artichoke dip recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients well.
3. Scoop the mixture into a small, oven safe casserole dish.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
5. Serve hot out of the oven with tortilla chips or slices of crispy french bread.
This dish is best served warm and bubbly strait from the oven! Tip: serve with cheese whisps or celery sticks for the keto crowd. I try to have a jar of artichoke hearts in the pantry at all times to make whipping up this recipe quick and easy!
Kitchen essentials for making this dip:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing leftovers in the fridge (if there are any!)
If you love this easy dip recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!