This easy Taco Seasoning Recipe is perfect for adding to all of your taco flavoured dishes. Prepare and store it in the pantry for later!
Today I am sharing my go-to Taco Seasoning recipe. I love having home made taco seasoning on hand at all times. This is such a great combination of spices that I like to add to all sorts of dishes! Making this at home means that you will know exactly what is going into your seasoning and you can eliminate fillers like sugar and flour that can often be found in store bought packaged seasonings.
How to make this Taco Seasoning Recipe:
2 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp salt
2 tsp cumin
1 Tbsp pepper
2 tsp dehydrated onion
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store in an air tight container.
You can always play with the amounts of each spice to find a combination that you and your family loves. Looking for a medium or hot taco seasoning mixture? Simply add more chili powder and/or cayenne pepper to the mix!
This post contains affiliate links.
Tips for keto cooking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like cauliflower instead of perogies and radishes instead of potatoes.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Taco Bake and Hamburger Soup, and use them in your weekly rotation.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
If you love this easy taco seasoning recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp dehydrated onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Store in an air tight container.