How to make these white trash bars:
Don’t they look amazing?!? They taste even better. Take these White Trash Bars to your next event and you’re sure to wow your friends and family.
- 255 g box of Ritz crackers
- 270 g bag of Skor bits
- 300 ml can of sweetened condensed milk
- 450 g container of french vanilla icing
- Crush up the Ritz crackers and pour into a medium bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top and mix in the bag of Skor bits.
- Place the mixture into an 8x8" (or 7x11") pan and press down.
- Put into the oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to bubble and caramelize.
- Allow to cool completely then slather on the icing and cut into bars.