This white trash bar recipe is one of our family favorites and perfect for any occasion. They are seriously easy to make and ridiculously delicious. Total bonus that making these bars only requires four ingredients!
These white trash skor bars are a must make!
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
You guys, these are the most rich and decadent bars you have ever eaten. The combination of gooey toffee, creamy vanilla frosting and yummy Skor bits is to die for. Total bonus that this recipe is super easy to make too!
This amazing, top secret recipe comes from my friend Noreen who doesn’t share it with just anyone. But because we are special I get to share these white trash bars with you today. I am so excited!!
You will be making this recipe all the time because it is just so easy to whip together and a winner with everyone. I try to make it only when I have company coming over or a party to host otherwise I could eat the whole tray all by myself.
How to make these white trash bars:
This post contains affiliate links.
All you need to make this recipe is four ingredients: a box of Ritz crackers, a bag of Skor bits, a can of sweetened condensed milk and a container of vanilla frosting. I make these bars so often that I just keep these skor supplies in my pantry at all times.
- Crush up the Ritz crackers and place them into a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top of the crushed crackers.
3. Mix in the bag of Skor bits (reserve a Tbsp for topping if desired).
4. Give the mixture a good stir, pour into a 7×11″ or 8×8″ baking dish and pat down.
5. Place in the oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to bubble and caramelize.
6. Allow the pan to cool, then slather on the icing and cut into bars.
Be sure to allow the bars to completely cool before cutting. I like to chill the pan in the fridge for a few hours first. This makes cutting the bars so much easier!
This recipe is even better the next day, if they last that long. Trust me on this one, you might want to hide them from the family.
How to store skor bar squares:
- Place into an airtight container or freezer bag and store at room temperature for five to seven days.
- Store in the freezer for up to three months (but there is no way that they will not get eaten before then).
- I like to keep them in the fridge for up to one week so that they remain firm and hold their shape.
Don’t they look amazing?!? They taste even better. Take these White Trash Bars to your next event and you’re sure to wow your friends and family.
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you think that was good you should try my Skor Cake or Cracker Toffee recipes! If you love this easy skor bar recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 255 g box of Ritz crackers
- 270 g bag of Skor bits
- 300 ml can of sweetened condensed milk
- 450 g container of french vanilla icing
- Crush up the Ritz crackers and pour into a medium bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top and mix in the bag of Skor bits.
- Place the mixture into an 8x8" (or 7x11") pan and press down.
- Put into the oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to bubble and caramelize.
- Allow to cool completely then slather on the icing and cut into bars.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 223mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 3g