Be sure to check out my Etsy Shop where you can now find personalized camping gear!
How to make camping breakfast burritos:
- ground, italian sausage
- medium onion
- green pepper
- minced garlic
- mozzarella cheese
This post contains affiliate links.
Our camp cooking essentials:
- A Pie Iron Camp Cooker makes cooking over the open fire super easy. Check out these 20+ Pie Iron Recipe Ideas for tons of camp cooker inspiration! Or visit my how to use a pie iron post for tips.
- Foil Pie Plates make tinfoil packet meals even easier with the sturdy base that they provide.
- These Grilling Bags that I recently found are amazing! Simply add all of your ingredients to the bag at home then throw it on the campfire or grill when camping in the great outdoors. Avoid the grill bags with plastic windows, they melt.
- We love these BBQ Cooking Gloves because they make handling campfire food a whole lot safer!
If you love this breakfast burrito recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest.
- 1 lb ground, italian sausage
- Medium onion, diced
- Green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 28 large tortillas
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage.
- Add onion, pepper and garlic and cook until onion is opaque.
- Next mix the eggs with milk and scramble.
- Combine the egg and sausage mixture.
- Add cheese and stir in until melted.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the egg filling onto each tortilla and wrap it into a burrito.
- Warm the burrito over the campfire or BBQ to heat up when camping.