Ingredients needed to make these saskatoon muffins:
1/2 cup white sugar
How to make this saskatoon muffin recipe:
Affiliate links below.
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh saskatoons (or blueberries)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in fruit. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
3. To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.