This is the best Smore Cookie Recipe we have ever tried! It combines the perfect ratio of chocolate to marshmallow in one delicious cookie.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
We also love these oatmeal raisin cookies, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and these snickerdoodle cookies too.
How to make the best Smore Cookie Recipe:
3/4 cup margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tbsp water
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups oatmeal
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Drop tablespoon sized balls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 mins.
This post contains affiliate links.
Kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you love this easy Smore Cookie recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
The Best Smore Cookie Recipe
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together to form dough.
- Drop tablespoon sized balls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.