If you are looking for polymer clay ideas then you are going to love today’s post! I’m sharing over twenty easy clay crafts to get the creativity flowing.
My boys absolutely love creating fun crafts! We’ve had bits of polymer clay in every nook and cranny of our home at times. This round up is perfect for those who have craft obsessed kiddos as well!
20+ Polymer Clay Ideas:
This polymer clay sloth magnet craft is fun to create and makes the cutest little magnets that you have ever seen! Follow the easy step by step photo tutorial…
This polymer clay Baby Yoda craft is fun to create and makes the cutest little Star Wars figure ever!!
These DIY clay fruit garden markers are fun to make and perfect for identifying seeds that you have planted in the garden this spring.
These DIY polymer clay mushrooms are fun to create and make the cutest little plant accessories that you have ever seen!
This pressed heart clay ornament craft is absolutely darling! The fun pop of texture on this heart ornament is easy to create. Let me show you how…
This DIY mini succulent clay craft is fun to create and makes the cutest little plants ever!!
These DIY leaf impression ornaments are quick and easy to make with this step-by-step tutorial. This would be a fun nature craft for the kids!
These DIY clay vegetable garden markers are fun to make and perfect for identifying seeds that you have planted in the garden this spring.
These DIY clay succulent plants are super easy to make and create darling little planters! Follow this step by step visual tutorial to make your own…
This post contains affiliate links.
MY ESSENTIALS FOR CLAY CRAFTS:
- We love using this Sculpey Polymer Oven Bake Clay for all of our projects.
- This clay shaping tool kit is a must have for clay crafting!
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
This DIY Clay Leaf Ornament is simple to make with these step-by-step instructions. The combination of colors and texture make this clay leaf really stand out!
This darling smores craft is easy to make with the kids and only requires a bit of polymer clay, twine and a sharpie marker.
Making a Clay Chevron Necklace is easy with this step by step tutorial.
Superhero Clay Earrings make the perfect craft for kids!
These Clay Snowflake Ornaments are so fun to create during the holidays!
This polymer clay yarn bowl is a super creative idea!
POLYMER CLAY CRAFTING TIPS:
- Work with a high quality product like sculpey clay.
- Use plastic wrap in an air tight container to store clay.
- Score where you want two pieces of clay to stick together.
- Shape cutters work best on a flat, solid work surface.
- A craft oven is not needed.
- Bake at low temperatures to allow the clay to set slowly and prevent cracking.
- You can find clay of all kinds of different colors at Michaels stores.
The boys absolutely loved making these DIY Snowman Making Kits!!
These DIY Word Magnets would be super fun and easy to create with polymer clay!
The kids would love these DIY Clay Pens for school.
This Baby’s First Christmas Ornament would be another fun craft to create with polymer clay!
If you love these polymer clay ideas, please help me share this post on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!