With this round up of twenty low carb, keto cocktail recipes you are sure to find something that is sugar-free and keto friendly for happy hour!
I absolutely love finding keto drinks and low-carb cocktails that are the perfect adult beverage for those who are following a keto lifestyle.
Today I have compiled a listing of over twenty low carb (or zero carbs), keto-friendly drinks that you simply must try!
The best keto cocktails:
Ever since I began following keto, I have been busy adapting many of my recipes to be low carb. Be sure to check out my Keto Back to Basics Course if you would like to learn more about finding success on a keto diet.
This Keto Moscow Mule recipe is one of my absolute favorite cocktails! It combines lime juice, club soda, hard liquor and Zevia ginger beer in a classic copper mug.
This low carb peach cocktail is perfect for the fall when peaches are ripe for picking. While the carb count on peaches can be high, the extra grams of carbs in this drink are worth it!
This sugar-free sparkeling cranberry cocktail would make a great recipe when craving fruit juice! I’m a sucker for anything with fresh mint leaves too.
This Keto Hurricane looks just as good as the real thing and makes the perfect low carb cocktail.
Keto Old Fashioned Cocktail?! Say no more, where do I sign up?? This looks like another easy keto mixed drink!
This Keto Gin and Tonic Recipe needs only a bit of gin and tonic water.
Or how about this spicy jalapeno moscow mule recipe? It looks like such a refreshing cocktail with a bit of soda water and splash of lemon juice!
This Strawberry Lemonade Keto Whiskey Smash would be a real winner in this house! Not sure if I would care about the carb content after drinking one of these.
Other sugar alternatives:
- Stevia is made from the Stevia leaf, I like to use both the granulated and powdered version of this in my recipes.
- Monk Fruit sweetener is made from Monk fruit, this is another sugar substitute that is low on the glycemic index.
- Erythritol is a sugar alcohol and another popular low carb sweetener that can be used in baking.
This Skinny Pineapple Coconut Cocktail is made using Ice brand drinks as low-carb mixers. Brilliant!
Keto alcohol tips:
- Dry wines are the best choice as they have very little sugar content
- Most red wine is a safe bet while following keto
- White wine should be consumed cautiously as many sweet white wines are high in carbs
- Having a glass of wine or a few light beers is not off of the menu when following a low-carb diet
- Diet soda and artificial sweeteners can easily be substituted for your old mixes
This Low Carb White Sangria Recipe would be a delicious addition to special occasions with the family!
More Low Carb Drinks:
These Pomegranate Lime Spritzers look absolutely delicious!
This hibiscus tea cosmo looks absolutely delicious too and a great addition to a low carb diet!
This lemon basil spritzer looks like the perfect way to cool off!
A Keto Blackberry Bourbon Smash is the first of these keto friendly cocktails on my list to try!
Low Carb Barbados Rum Punch would make a simply yummy white rum drink while on vacay.
Be sure to check out my Healthy Keto Recipes eBook for more great ideas and recipes! Your entire family is sure to love these recipes.
If you love these keto friendly cocktail recipes, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!